Among my favorite reads during 2020 (not necessarily published in 2020) are the following books.
- Dragonslayer (Wings of Fire: Legends #2) by Tui T. Sutherland
- Spark by Sarah Beth Durst (this was a re-read after having read it in 2019 because I really liked the book)
- Where the Mountain Meets the Moon by Grace Lin
- The Three-Body Problem by Cixin Liu
- Cities: The First 6,000 Years by Monica L. Smith
- Some Assembly Required: Decoding Four Billion Years of Life, from Ancient Fossils to DNA by Neil Shubin
- Don’t Believe a Word: The Surprising Truth About Language by David Shariatmadari