I read quite a few books this year. Science fiction, fantasy, science fact, memoirs, current affairs, history, skill building, and self help are a few of their categories. I learned many things and I was entertained. These six are among my favorite reads in 2018.
- “The Lost Continent” by Tui T. Sutherland
- “Every Heart a Doorway” by Seanan McGuire
- “Tess of the Road” by Rachel Hartman
- “My Lady Jane” by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, Jodi Meadows
- “Space Opera” by Catherynne M. Valente
- “Educated: A Memoir” by Tara Westover